Grasping God’s Word
by J. Scott Duvall & J. Daniel Hays
Grasping God’s Word helps college students, beginning seminary students, and other serious readers get a grip on the solid rock of Scripture – how to read it, how to interpret it, and how to apply it.
5 reasons students and instructors have embraced Grasping God’s Word:
- Offers a hands-on approach that shows how to get into Scripture
- Weaves a central metaphor throughout that stays with students
- Uses real and authentic examples and illustrations
- Transferable and translatable – students often leave class fully capable of teaching these principles in the local church
- Available in numerous languages for Christians around the globe.